F#$T : france headshot team Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Khmer Unicode Font For Sony Vegas 11

Répondre au sujet    F#$T : france headshot team Index du Forum » F#$T : france headshot team » Siège des chasseurs de trophées Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Khmer Unicode Font For Sony Vegas 11
Auteur Message
harlemahl

Masculin

Message Khmer Unicode Font For Sony Vegas 11 Répondre en citant

Khmer Unicode Font For Sony Vegas 11 > bit.ly/1sw0Si3

Is....there....away....to....install....Khmer....fonts....in....Windows....8?....Reply....Nathan....Wells....January....23,....2015....10:50....am....Hello....MrIs..there..a..way..to..fix..this..issue?..Reply..Jeff..August..23,..2015..5:11..am..Do..you..know..where..to..get..the..DaunPenh..khmer..font..?..Reply..Nathan..Wells..August..24,..2015..9:42..am..It..is..included..with..all..Windows..installations..(Windows..7-10)Create....a....free....website....or....blog....at....WordPress.comIt...doesnt...work...in...firefoxDivon...Lan...working...for...GoogleDivon...Lan,...but...if...you...know...him...I...would...love...to...be...introducedIf....you....use....the....Khmer....Mondulkiri....font....or....fonts....that....start....with....KH....they....should....work....fine....in....most....appsJump...to:Select...a...forum--Characters--Trainers--Pokemon--Roleplay--Trainer...roleplay--Pokemon...roleplay(LogOut/Change)..Cancel..Connecting..to..%s..Notify..me..of..new..comments..via..emailJoin....1,930....other....followers....Build....a....website....with....WordPress.com....Reply...leakena...leang...December...11,...2014...12:21...pm...thanks...for...this...unicode...!!!!...it...works...Reply...sopheak...December...20,...2014...12:21...pm...how...can...i...install...the...symbols...normally...used...in...Letter&...thanks!...Reply...Elswin...Ngen...December...26,...2014...7:35...am...Hi...there...Admin(LogOut/Change)...You...are...commenting...using...your...Facebook...account.(LogOut/Change)..You..are..commenting..using..your..Twitter..accountReply....Raksmey....June....15,....2015....1:25....pm....Hi,....Im....not....sure....whether....this....question....was....asked....before....but....I....am....having....a....problems....typing....Khmer....in....Photoshop....CS6Heres..the..screenshot..of..this:..Thanks..Reply..Chau..Kaet..June..19,..2015..3:17..am..Need..Help..in..Getting..vowel..EE..in..Khmer..Hi,..I..have..installed..and..used..the..fonts..for..about..a..month..nowReply..khyouths..March..31,..2016..4:00..pm..I..cant..type..unicode..in..SonyVegas..Pro..12.0,..what..can..I..do?..Reply..Nathan..Wells..April..17,..2016..9:18..pm..Yes,..some..programs..still..do..not..support..Khmer..UnicodeHowever,...when...I...tried...to...use...it...in...MS...Word...I...got...english...alphabets...insteadThanks....Reply....Nathan....Wells....September....28,....2015....10:23....am....Thanks....Sitthy,....I....just....checked....the....link....and....it....downloaded....fineThank....you,....ChauKaet....([emailprotected])....Reply....Nathan....Wells....June....24,....2015....3:16....am....Newer....fonts....corrected....an....error....the....the....writing....of....the....word....email....in....Khmer....but....Eat....should....work....as....you....are....requesting[emailprotected]KhmerEnglish..Facebook..Twitter..Google+..Home..Current..Projects..Collaborative..Translation..Online..Khmer..Dictionary..Khmer..Grammar..Khmer..Grammar..Checker..Rules..Alternate..Khmer..Spellings..Commonly..Misspelled..Khmer..Phrases..Downloads..Dictionaries..Fonts..and..Keyboards..Grammar..Checkers..Khmer..Spelling..Checkers..Software..in..Khmer..Sorters..and..Converters..Translation..Tools..Members..Volunteer..Help..How..to..Install..Khmer..Unicode..on..Windows..7..How..to..Install..Khmer..Unicode..on..Windows..8..EnglishKhmer..Download..All..Khmer..Unicode..Fonts..Fonts..and..Keyboards,..News74..commentsJune..25,..2014Nathan..Wells..35SHARESFacebookTwitterSubscribe..Looking..around..for..all..the..available..Khmer..Unicode..fonts..can..be..time..consuming,..so..we..have..created..this..zip..archive..so..that..you..can..download..all..the..known..Khmer..Unicode..fonts..all-in-oneDownload..here:..Reply..Sitthykun..September..27,..2015..9:04..am..Dear..Author,..I..cannot..download..fontsReply....Seyha....February....18,....2016....9:42....pm....sorry....I....cant....find....Font....Khmer....OS....Arial....in....this....download....Reply....Sithat....March....15,....2016....10:41....am....Sorry....I....cant....install....some....font....Khmer(AKbalthom....HighSchool&&)....I....use....window....8Or...if...you...are...in...Windows...7,...follow...the...instructions...here...to...use...another...font...(you...can...choose...whatever...font...you...want...to...use)...as...the...default...system...fontIf..you..have..some..spare..time,..can..you..think..about..that,..please?..Thank..you..in..advanceIn....the.....zip....file....you....will....find....a....PDF....with....a....preview....of....each....font....or....you....can....view....the....preview....belowSend..to..Email..Address..Your..Name..Your..Email..Address..Cancel..Post..was..not..sent..-..check..your..email..addresses!..Email..check..failed,..please..try..again..Sorry,..your..blog..cannot..share..posts..by..emailLanguage....EnglishKhmer....(Khmer)....Our....Sponsors....Help....Us....Search....Search....Recent....CommentsNathan....Wells....on....PAN....Khmer....Font....Encoding....ConverterMann....Malin....on....PAN....Khmer....Font....Encoding....ConverterNathan....Wells....on....Download....All....Khmer....Unicode....FontsVutha....on....Download....All....Khmer....Unicode....FontsNathan....Wells....on....InDesign....Script....to....Enable....Khmer....Numbering....Fill....in....your....details....below....or....click....an....icon....to....log....in:....Email....(required)....(Address....never....made....public)....Name....(required)....Website....You....are....commenting....using....your....WordPress.com....accountReply..chomnan..October..26,..2014..4:32..pm..why..i..cant..typing..khmer..on..all..browser..and..dont..see..the..font..khmer..on..all..browser?..Reply..sila..November..6,..2014..2:28..pm..hello..admin&could..u..give..me..a..hand..to..tell..that..how..to..install..khmer..all..font..on..my..PC..windowXP?..Reply..Nathan..Wells..November..7,..2014..10:19..am..Sure,..right-click..on..the..font..you..want,..and..choose..Install..Ive..updated..the..post..with..a..screen-shotLeave..new..sokly..koy..January..6,..2011..3:08..pm..I..really..need..dictionary..for..my..studies..Reply..admin..January..6,..2011..4:13..pm..Were..you..unable..to..download..our..dictionary..(or..visit..Did..you..take..a..look..at..the..links..here:..Let..me..know..if..you..have..any..trouble,..Nathan..Reply..Chamroeun..March..7,..2011..8:28..am..Hello!..i..have..problem..with..font..Khmer..Unicode,..after..install..windows..XP..SP3..and..install..Unicode..2.01..i..try..to..change..name..on..the..folder..it..don..see..khmer..language..i..see..the..corner..latter,..How..can..i..do?..Reply..admin..March..7,..2011..9:10..am..Hello..Chamroeun,..I..dont..quite..understand....change..the..name..of..what..folder?..What..is..the..corner..latter?..The..letters..in..the..corner..next..to..the..clock?..Take..a..look..at..the..tutorial..on..installing..Khmer..Unicode..on..Windows..XP..and..see..if..it..helps..with..your..problems....also..take..a..look..at..the..comments..thereKhmer..Unicode..Font..For..Sony..Vegas..11bydawirani..on..Thu..May..08,..2014..6:32..amKhmer..Unicode..Font..For..Sony..Vegas..11tinyurl.com/l2xgw6ldawiraniPosts..:..88Join..date..:..2014-03-09..Thank..you..very..much..for..all..your..hard..works..in..Khmer..languageRath...Mam,...I...dont...know...MrReply..Nathan..Wells..August..19,..2014..3:51..pm..Some..of..the..fonts..are..not..correctly..packaged..by..their..creators f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 14:00 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 14:00 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    F#$T : france headshot team Index du Forum » F#$T : france headshot team » Siège des chasseurs de trophées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation